27 August 2013

Cleaning up the mess here

Oops! Somehow, I messed up a recent update here (I assume, not sure exactly) and deleted all the image files associated with the blog! While I've restored the blog header and I'm working on fixing the "Classic D&D product info" pages, articles published prior to this announcement may end up (permanently :( ) missing their images. Sorry!

Update: All the "Classic D&D Product Info" pages are now fixed and updated. I added entries for the 1999 reprint of the Holmes Basic rulebook in the TSR Silver Anniversary set, as well as the upcoming (November of this year) Original Dungeons & Dragons RPG Premium Reprint set (you know, the $150 one :P ). Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!

Stocking the Dungeon is a proud member of the
Role Playing Game Blog Alliance
. RPGBA Logo

Recent Posts From Around the RPGBA