10 April 2014

Expedition to the Borderlands?

A discussion on the Dragonsfoot Classic D&D forum about turning B2's Caves of Chaos into a proper megadungeon entry got me looking at the Caves of Chaos maps, and to my amusement, I noticed that the rubble filled "expand here as you wish" tunnelon the map is labelled "Area 51".  What if the author was trying to subtly suggest a link to another famous module he wrote? Area 51...Crashed Alien Ships...

I doubt it, but it was a fun idea I threw together real quick.

If I was going to do anything with it, I'd probably get out the old DA series Blackmoor modules for on the fly conversion of the space opera tech stuff. City of the Gods in particular had a ton of it.



Click for fullsize image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!